Meet the Kin
The most comprehensive fertility hormone test you can take to be proactive about your fertility. We're coming soon in 2020.
What to expect with Kin
Blood test measuring up to 8 hormones
Personalised for your contraception and future goals
Your results reviewed by specialists and sent to your inbox
All your questions answered with ongoing support from our fertility doctors
What can I learn?
- 🔮 If I have more or fewer eggs than average
- ⏳ If I could hit menopause earlier or later than average
- ❄️ How I might respond to egg-freezing and IVF
- 🐣 Whether anything might be impacting my ovulation cycles
- 🍓 Understand whether I have signs of PCOS
- 📊 How my thyroid might impact my fertility health
You'll test between 4-8 of these hormones (depending on your contraception)
Follicle Stimulating Hormone
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
We believe there’s strength in knowledge.
We believe that proactive education about our fertility will give us the ability to better plan our families, on our terms.
Meet our Medical Director
Dr. Vamsee Thalluri
IVF & Fertility Specialist
+ Will the Kin Fertility Test tell me how fertile I am?
+ Where do I go to get my blood drawn?
+ Will a real fertility specialist or doctor review my results?
+ Can I do the Kin Fertility Test if I’m using hormonal contraception?
+ Is my data secure?
Fertility testing the regular way
At Kin, we do things a little differently...
Want to learn more?
Check out our fertility testing guide.